Wowstead Group Payment Plan
Wowstead Group Payment Plan Q&A
With Wowstead you can give your guild powerful Curse hosting services. With the group plan your whole guild can give as well as receive.
- Why should I use the Curse group plan instead of a subscription?
- Putting your Curse service on a group plan means that everyone in the guild can contribute to this valuable resource and no single person is stuck footing the bill.
- Can anyone submit payments?
- Absolutely anyone. Even friends and family members can visit your Wowstead site and make a contribution.
- What if my friends aren’t rich?
- With one-time payments as small as $5 almost anyone can afford to chip in. Additional payments go up in small increments and can become as generous as $96 so your friends who are rich can /flex and everyone is happy.
- Are my site and curse voice always active on the group plan?
- As long as contributions exist to cover the monthly requirement your server will remain active and be of premium quality. Should you choose to stop submitting payments your Curse Voice hosting will come down and wait for a new contribution to become active again, your Wowstead site will remain live and offer only free services.
- If the group plan is so great why go with a subscription?
- With a group plan your hosting will be up as long as members are contributing. The Curse Voice server will come down and your guild site will temporarily lose premium features if contributions suddenly stop. For a subscription service only one person pays and they will get a discount on the subscription plan as well as minimizing the risk of the voice host and premium features coming down.